Aug 28, 2014

So Goth



I've never labeled myself as goth even if I loved the fashion. But Gothic is not only about fashion. I was not rly interested in goth music and ideology as whole back then. However, I grew up and changed my black&white view on world to black only (haha - that's funny story when my teacher on high school always gave me A from writing reflection essays but she told me she really doesn't agree with my black&white opinions and that I should change! Oh my, have you ever seen teenager changing sharp opinions just cuz of teacher? Also I don't think I was wrong. Only too honest. I am just like that till today. But I grew up a bit.)

Well, I still love gothic fashion. I also am closer to the ideology and I am in cyber goth music and horror music. So I hope if you see my #goth tags on IG you won't judge me as poser. I don't rly feel like to label me at all. But for hashtags let's not be so stiff, hm?



I love darkart since I was pretty young kid. Creepy things and horror. I am zombie and I love vampyres. I am still not interested in goth subculture as community and original goth music itself. Cuz as u know I listen to asian music mostly I rly have no real intentions to check more about "classical" gothic music which mostly bores me (I am bitch if it comes to vocals, seriously). 





I could simply "tag" myself as V-kei/Visual Kei. But is that true? As horror kid I have the right, screw it!


 


As everyone knows (or not, that's why I write this) I hate labeling and tagging. Put labels and close yourslef to a "box", that's not my style. I am freeminded and tolerant person. So that's why I use these "tags" only for other freaks to find me mabye :) As I live most of my time online I just have to survive somehow with these.

That's why I appreciate therms like nu-goth and neogoth.

I also started to call myself "neokei". I am revolutionary kid.


So call me poser if you please, I also call lot of people posers. Haters and communities masters, some vegetarians and saint fuckers who only know how to judge others but their karma is pretty fucked up in fact.
I don't judge anyone for his style or opinions. That's it.


Thanks for reading and see ya next time, bats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♡