Jun 17, 2015

Circle lenses: Pretty Crystal Pink (Vassen) review


Pretty Crystal Pink (known as Ifairy Super Crystal) (Vassen) from pinkyparadise.



Diameter: 14.5mm / 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm




These are my first contacts after ages I got with dioptries! I was looking for good PINK circle lenses for so long. But was not sure if the color will be visible on dark eyes. Well with Pretty Crystal Pink it was no mistake. These look really pretty.


Color & Design: 4 / 5 

The color is not THAT intense but it's pretty good. I am satisfied since these are with dioptries so they are also for "casual" wearing. Aaand inside with less light they are not that noticable tho.
The desing is very pretty. Inside the circle is not "straight" so for any type (light or dark) of eye these are suitable since the graduation between your color and lense color is jsut pretty smooth. I like this effect on circle lenses.





Enlargement: 5 / 5

I got 15 mm (happy happy). It might look too big but I just love big lenses. That's why I am into circle lenses in the end, lol!


(inside, by the window)

Comfort: 5 / 5

I Fairy never dissapoints me if it comes to comfort. It's pretty soft (but not too much!). Perfect.

(inside)

(more contrast added)


Overall: 5 / 5

Pinkyparadise never ever dissapointed me so as I Fairy / Vassen. So I highly recommend to get your circle lenses there with no worries.
Also I love the cute case!! (pinkyparadise will always give you CUTE case tho ❤ )






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♡